- I have a weight problem. Can enzymes help?Yes! Most people that are overweight are low on lipase within the body. The lipase in this formulation will help a lot of people with digestion, cleaning up the blood and weight problems. Another major benefit is that lipase that isn’t used up in the role of digestion can be stored in the liver for future use and thus replenish the lipase supply in your body.
- I give my body vitamins, minerals, raw foods and even fruit and vegetable in a capsule... Isn’t that enough? First, we have to ask why are we giving the body these nutrients? The answer should be to support, nourish and help the body achieve great health. If the protector and repairers of the human body are in a priority mode of cleaning up the blood... many of the nutrients you are giving your body are not being utilized to protect, repair and nourish. To fully utilize the nutrients we give the human body, the protectors (immune system) and repairers (metabolic enzymes) must be in the priority mode of protecting and repairing. To accomplish this, we absolutely must digest our food properly. With the help of Supreme Enzymes taken with food and on an empty stomach... the protectors and repairers can get back into the priority mode of protecting and repairing. In this mode, the vitamins, minerals, fruit and vegetables can be utilized to nourish, protect and repair the human body. But, first we must have proper digestion and clean blood if we want our nutrients to be fully utilized.
- Within our enzyme formulation is ionic minerals. Why are they in there and will these minerals support what the human body’s mineral needs on a daily basis? The ionic minerals in the Supreme enzymes will not support the daily mineral needs of the human body. The ionic minerals are in the formulation to give the enzymes more energy, which helps the enzymes become two to three times more active and effective. Ionic form minerals conduct and release electricity. Most colloidal and chelated minerals do not conduct electricity and will be ineffective in helping the enzymes to be more productive. Ionic form minerals give the enzymes more energy which makes it possible for the enzymes to be even more active and really help in the roll of digestion and cleaning up the blood.
- Are ionic minerals better for the human body than colloidal or chelated minerals? Absolutely! Single ionic form minerals are hundreds of times smaller and can easily enter through the cell wall and be utilized. When we eat any living food source like meats or fruits and vegetables... the minerals within those foods are in an ionic form... and this is the natural form that nature intended us to use. Why would we use anything else? Chelated minerals trick the body into absorbing them and absorption doesn’t mean utilization. Besides does tricking the human body sound like something natural? Colloidal minerals... colloids are made up of insoluble, non-diffusible particles that are mostly too large to penetrate or enter into the cell. The human body is designed to utilize ionic minerals and when we give our body minerals that aren’t in an ionic form... like chelated and colloidal minerals... potentially we’ve created another burden on the human body and now, it has to get rid of these unusable minerals before they build up and create toxicity or metal poisoning. Ionic minerals are actually pure, living minerals which conduct and transmit electrical energies that keep living things alive and support regeneration and healing.
- Why do the protectors and repairers of the human body get involved in the roll of digestion? The protectors and repairers have two priority modes. The first priority is protecting and repairing the human body. The second priority is cleaning up the blood of undigested particles. Cleaning up the blood carries a higher priority than protecting and repairing because the undigested particles are an immediate danger and can cause many problems in the human body. Every time the blood gets polluted with undigested particles, the protectors and repairers are called into action to clean up the mess we have created.
According to Dr. Paul Kautchakoff the major cause of leukocytosis is eating cooked foods. Because of his research, we understand what develops in the blood, when we eat cooked and processed food. Dr. Kautchakoff divided his findings into four classifications. First, raw foods produced no increase in the white blood cell count. Second, commonly cooked food caused leukocytosis. (which is an increased white blood cell count) Third, pressure-cooked food caused even greater leukocytosis. Fourth, man-made, processed and refined foods, such as carbonated beverages, alcohol, vinegar, white sugar, flour and other foods, caused severe leukocytosis... and eating cooked, smoked and salted animal flesh brought on violent leukocytosis consistent with ingesting poison. Every single day our body reacts this severely to cooked and processed foods... and we abuse our body’s protectors and repairers by getting them involved in digestion. We can take all the immune enhancers or immune boosters we want, but, how much can they possibly help, until this problem is corrected... by supplementing with a great digestive plant enzyme product.
- Are we given a limited amount of enzymes at birth? According to Dr. Edward Howell, we are given a limited supply of enzymes at birth. It is our job to give our body as many live enzymes as possible, to replenish our body’s enzyme supply. When we are born, most of us are like a brand-new car battery... fully charged and ready to go. The automobile has an alternator that puts energy back into the battery to extend the life of the battery. Enzymes are the human body’s alternator. Giving your body live food enzymes or live digestive enzymes can help conserve and replenish your body’s enzyme supply. Start giving your body some energy today with our enzymes.
33. Which is better for the human body - raw foods or digestive enzymes?
Both can be very helpful to the human body. Raw foods have live food enzymes within them that will help break down that particular food. If you juice your raw foods you will get many additional benefits, but, not as many digestive benefits as you will receive with digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes are more concentrated, potent and effective than raw food enzymes. Digestive enzymes can also help digest raw foods that no longer have as many live enzymes as they did 50 or 100 years ago. When live food is lacking in vitamins and minerals... it only makes sense that the enzymes are not as potent or active as they would be with plenty of vitamins and minerals.
- Could the raw fruits and vegetables of yesterday, match up to the digestive enzymes of today? They would be much closer because there were more vitamins and minerals within the raw foods of yesterday. But the answer is still no, because the food enzymes within the raw food don’t have the potency of digestive enzymes, especially in protease and lipase. This potency along with high activity is why a great digestive enzyme formulation is such a great help to the human body. It could take many bushel baskets full of fruits and vegetables to equal one bottle of our enzymes.
- What about other health products from lands far away, what is their importance compared to a great digestive enzyme product? If we lived on this earth 500 years ago or 10,000 years ago... we wouldn’t have been able to get these products from lands far away unless we lived there. They can be helpful, but they are not the real essentials the human body needs for support. No matter where we lived on earth... the three common elements that would be available to support the bodies needs are vitamins, ionic minerals, and enzymes. These 3 are the real essentials that support the human body’s needs!
- What if I have a very sensitive system? If you know your body is sensitive to most products... start out slow with the enzymes. You might want to just take them with meals for a week or so, to allow your body to get used to the product and better digestion.
- To get the real benefits that enzymes have to offer - what is the minimum amount a person should take? I take 3-4 beginning each heavy meal. That usually means for me once a day but for larger eaters and use your judgment.
- Is there anything better for the human body than a great digestive enzyme product? Think microbiome. To have a properly functioning human body... we must have proper digestion. Proper digestion should be the highest priority for anyone desiring the best possible health. The only thing better than a digestive enzyme is taking the combination of digestive enzymes, vitamins and ionic minerals... then a person is giving the body the support it desperately needs. But, if a person isn’t taking a great digestive enzyme... their ship (body) is sinking faster than it should. The Pottinger Cats Study (on The Real Secret to Better Health audio tape) is a great example of what happens when eating cooked and processed foods over a long period of time.
- When I go to the bathroom, my stool sinks. Is that bad? When your stool sinks... it is heavy... because there are still nutrients or undigested foods within it. It also shows that we are having a problem digesting food properly. When the nutrients within the food are completely digested... the stool will be light and fluffy and will float. With “The Enzymes Supreme” most people will see their stool float within a couple of weeks to a month. It may take a little longer for some. Floating stool is a good sign!
- Does stool with a foul odor indicate improper digestion? Yes, in the intestinal track and colon undigested proteins putrefy, undigested carbohydrates ferment and undigested fats turn rancid. When the stool has a foul odor, we are having digestive problems.
- Why are plant enzymes better for the human body than animal enzymes?Enzymes from animals like trypsin, pepsin and pancreatin work in a very narrow pH range and work to a limited degree in the stomach and small intestines, but don’t do anything for digestion in the upper part of the stomach... when the pH is too high, they are inactive. Papaya produces an enzyme called papain and this enzyme works best in temperatures considerably higher than the body. Plant enzymes are much more effective in the pH and temperature ranges of the body and they help digest the cooked and raw foods in the upper part of the stomach. This helps decrease and conserve the digestive enzyme secretion from the body needed for digestion.
- How do digestive enzymes help improve aging skin? Enzymes can fight the aging process by increasing the blood supply to the skin. Better circulation helps bring nutrients to the skin and it also helps take away the waste products that can make the skin look dull and wrinkled. Grape seed and pine bark antioxidants can also help make the skin softer and more supple. Beautiful skin can be realized and enzymes can definitely help.
- How can I tell a great digestive enzyme product by its label? There are three things to look for on the label. First, you want to make sure the enzymes are plant enzymes... . Second, look for ionic minerals within the formulation. These minerals help the digestive enzymes become two to three times more active and effective. Third, look closely at the amount of protease, amylase and lipase within the formulation... 80,000 HUT for Protease, 24,500 SKB for Amylase and 810 FIP for Lipase. These amounts are very important if you really want to help with digestion and cleaning up the blood. Last, compare pricing.
- I take antacids for heartburn and indigestion. How can enzymes help?Enzymes will help heartburn and indigestion almost immediately. Antacids provide only temporary relief by neutralizing the acidity in the stomach, but will cause a much greater problem. Antacids stop the body from doing its digestive job... while enzymes help the body to do its digestive job. Plant enzymes are safe and effective... antacids are not!
- Can digestive enzymes help bad breath? Digestive enzymes can help remedy this problem by assisting in the proper digestion of your food. Halitosis is often an indication of digestive problems. Breath mints typically only hide the problem, bringing temporary relief. A great digestive enzyme taken regularly can help eliminate halitosis.
- What are some of the physical conditions associated with enzyme deficiencies? Here are some conditions associated with the decreased levels of each individual enzyme:
Protease (digests proteins): anxiety, low blood sugar, kidney problems, water retention; depressed immunity, bacterial and viral infections, cancer, appendicitis, bone problems such as: osteoporosis, arthritis, and bone spurs.
Amylase (digests carbohydrates): skin problems (rashes, hives, herpes, canker sores), liver and gallbladder disease.
Lipase (digests fats): high cholesterol, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, spastic colon, and dizziness.
Cellulase (digests fiber): gas, bloating, acute food allergies, facial pain or paralysis, candidiasis (yeast infections).
Sucrase (digests sugars): lung problems, asthma, bronchitis, seizures, hyperactivity, mood swings, insomnia, depression, chronic diarrhea, and dizziness.
- What is the best way to evaluate what the digestive enzymes are doing for the human body?Before you start taking The Health Nuts Ultimate Enzymes, take a sheet of paper and write down the problems you are experiencing. Most people with physical problems will see significant results within a month or two. People that already have high energy and look in good shape, should wait about 3 months before evaluating the results. To re-educate the body's natural ability to repair and strengthen itself, its going to take a little time. If you're patient... many rewards can be yours. Everyday that we take digestive enzymes with our food and on an empty stomach, we give our body a serious boost toward functioning better!
- How will I know if these digestive enzymes will really help me?There is only one real way to find out. Try them. Almost everyone will see dramatic improvements within 3 months... and there is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- How can I build a strong healthy body? Continue to supplement with vitamins, ionic minerals and any additional nutrients you believe are very good building materials. When you add digestive enzymes to your supplementation, your vitamins will work better, the ionic minerals will work better and you’ll get a lot more out of the nutrients you’re taking. Enzymes are just as important as vitamins, minerals or any other nutrient, because enzymes are the workforce and life-force of the human body. Any plan designed to achieve the best possible health... must include a great digestive enzyme to be successful!
Amylase -- 24,500 SKB
Protease -- 80,000 HUT
Acid Stable Protease -- 500 ASPU
E3AFA -- 30 mg
Glucoamylase -- 20 AGU
Bromelain -- 40 GDU
Lactase -- 1,200 ALU
Cellulase -- 1,000 CU
Malt Diastase -- 200 DP
Lipase -- 810 FIP
Papain 5,000 TU
Invertase -- 800 SU
Alpha Galactosidase -- 300 GAL
Hemicellulase -- 800 HCU
Microcrystalline Cellulose (155mg), Rice Bran (6.25mg), vegetable cellulose capsule (HPMC, water).
- I take 2-3 per meal depending on food quantity
Enzymes with acid should not be taken on an empty stomach. These enzymes have no acid. You may also need enzymes that include acid but we prefer to take a table spoon of apple cider vinegar (live) and honey in 8 oz of water to supply the acid as the cider is alkaline forming as well as a good digestive.
Order our Supreme Enzymes here. Or call the company for my special discount. Mention Mike White MWS-20 for 20% off. 888-800-7070. Ask for Rhonda.