Refine the Air you Inhale
You're probably aware that breathing polluted air outdoors can be detrimental.
When you're indoors, it's the same.
We have the option to pick out Food and Water. CAN WE CHOOSE AIR?
Do you know how much air we breathe in a day?
But what's wrong with the air we inhale?
- 27% of deaths from ischemic heart disease
- 27% from pneumonia
- 18% from stroke
- 20% from COPD
- 8% from lung cancer
According to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air is one among top 5 hazards to public health
Here are some potential contaminants in your indoor air:
- Biological Contaminants
- Dust mite and Cockroach allergens
- Pet dander
- Particulate Matter
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) including formaldehyde
- Ground level Ozone
- Nitric Oxides
- Nitrogen dioxide
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide
- Toxic Metals- Lead, Cadmium, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Arsenic, Nickel, Manganese, Iron
- Outdoor Environment
- Cooking fumes
- Tobacco Smoke
- Burning Candles & Incense Sticks
- Household Products and Chemicals
- Building Materials and Furnishings
- Inadequate Ventilation
- Excess Moisture
Examples: soot, dust, pollen, mold
Examples: combustion particles, organic compounds, metals etc.
How can Air Pollution impact our health?
- Who is more vulnerable?
- Individuals with Chronic Lung Disease, Heart Disease and Diabetes
- Senior Citizens
- Pregnant Women
- Immediate Effects
- Inflammation in Nose, Throat and Eyes
- Shortness of Breath
- Skin Allergies
- Long Term Effects
- Impacts Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular Ailments
- Lung cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Asthma Attacks
- Lower Respiratory infections such as Pneumonia, Bronchitis and some kinds of flu
- Effects on Liver, Spleen, Blood
- Impacts on Reproductive System
A solution to Indoor Air Pollution?
- Controlling discrete sources of pollution
- Improved Ventilation
- Employing an Efficient Air Purifier
Invest in an Air Purifier for your living space
Finding the Best Air Purifier
- Size of the room to be cleaned
- Size of the air purifier unit
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): Higher the CADR, finer is the filtration ability of air treatment system (Ideal Value=Two-thirds of room size)
- Features such as
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity
- Energy Efficiency
- Real-time Monitoring of Indoor Air Quality
- Type of filter used: the most important factor to be accounted
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter: Traps up to 99.9% of airborne particles of size 0,3 microns or more with its interweaving fibers.
- Coupling HEPA with Carbon Filter for enhanced odor removal performance
- Operating Cost: Filter Replacement charges
Atmosphere™ Air Treatment System: Clean and Fresh Air for Every Single Space
- 35+ Years of Experience
- 80+ Patents
- 3.5 Million Air Purifiers sold globally
- Exclusively from Amway
- Employs futuristic technology for best in class contaminant removal performance
- Purifies indoor air with competence and convenience
- Equipped with better-than-HEPA grade filter for eliminating airborne contaminants as small as 0.0024 microns
- 3-in-1 filtration system for industry leading experience
- Atmosphere Connect Application for 24x7 Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
2. Atmosphere Mini™ Air Purifier