The overall focus is on breathing development, voice development, and personal empowerment. Breathing development helps one have better sleep, higher attention span, greater relaxation, greater energy, emotional balance, regulated blood pressure and internal cleansing. Voice development, includes singing, public speaking, spasmodic dysphonia, and stuttering.
Some who fly in get a one-way ticket and we take as long as it takes. You may wish to receive suitable nutritional advice.
Students and clients can expect to become more aware and more conscious of their inner and outer world. They will often experience a growing sense of freedom, safety, wholeness, and oneness. They can also expect to have greater improvements in relaxing, de-stressing, and re-energizing as well as in finding more potential for comfort, pleasure, and enjoyment even within most difficult circumstances and situations.
Furthermore, athletes can expect optimal relaxation and reduction of pre-event nervousness as well as improved power, stamina, flexibility and motor patterns for their specific events.
Sleep challenges: Those wishing not to or are unable to use mechanical breathing devices would require a minimum of three days to a one week intensive.
I’ve had clients who could not step up a curb but after our program ended up walking a mile.
What I have learned from working with over 100 SD, VCD and stuttering people is that developing breathing mechanics are the most important aspect of recovery. I invite you to work with me on a one on one basis. If you are working with a speech specialist you will increase your chances of a faster and more complete recovery. If the breathing isn’t done properly, a velvety fully functional voice will forever elude you.
Programs are quoted on a case by case basis.
Private – at our center – one on one breathing, holistic health, voice and personal development sessions.
Participants discover how they have learned to breathe, how their breathing habits may be affecting them, and how to effectively self-regulate breathing based on acquiring new breathing and holistic health habits. Voice utilization and/or improvement is an integral part of this.
X hours each day in person with Mike and several additional hours daily (at no charge) doing other tasks, directed by Mike such as reading, exercising, viewing videos etc. Breakfast or lunch via superfood and fruit smoothies included.
One hour minimum. 30-minute increments. $200.00 per hour. Sessions need to be prearranged via email or phone. These “remote” sessions can be VERY effective.
2. Certification for Optimal Breathing Coach.⇓⇓⇓
CEU/contact hour units can be included for private as well as group work on a case by case basis. In your locale USA or Foreign.
3. Consulting for Business.⇓⇓⇓
Creating programs that integrate Optimal Breathing® insights, statistics, techniques and exercises. $250 per hour 10-hour minimum.
4. Interactive seminars about breathing development including power-point and experiential on a case by case basis.
1.A. Phone or Skype webcam consultation $100.00 for 1 30 minute session. (Add To Cart)
2. 3-5 hours over Skype and/or in person at Charlotte, NC $175.00 per hour.You pay for 5 and if we do not need that much time we refund you the balance 3 minimum (Add To Cart)
3. 6-10 hours via Skype sessions and/or at Charlotte NC $150.00 per hour (Add To Cart)
You pay for 10 and if we do not need that much time we refund you the balance 6 minimum
4. 11-15 hours via Skype and/or in person at Charlotte NC $135.00 per hour (Add To Cart). You pay for 15 and if we do not need that much time we refund you the balance 11 minimum
5. 20-30 hours via Skype and/or at Charlotte NC $125.00 per hour. (Add To Cart).
You pay for 25 or more hours and if we do not need that much time we refund you the balance. 20 minimum
6. Mentoring weekly with Mike for 50 hours in person and/or skype.
$5000.00 in advance (Add To Cart).
Can include Certification training and 50 session reviews.
7. GeeksIntoJocks Two week minimums. Must be prequalified by Mike