eSpring™ UV Water Purifier Above Counter Model
UV Water Purifier Above Counter Model is engineered for countertop use. This streamlined unit in the size of a standard coffee maker, fixes to almost all standard kitchen faucets via a device that merely attaches onto your existing faucet.
- Provides approximately one gallon of Clean and Safe water per minute
- NSF International Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55B, and 401, and NSF Protocol P477.
- Water Quality Association Gold Seal Certified, which guarantees the product has been devised from safe materials and assertions are supported by test data.
- Infiltrates the beneficial minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
- Considerably improves taste, odour and water clarity
- Equipped with Carbon-block filter (U.S. patented) and UV light that successfully removes more than140 impurities
- Provides alert when it is the time for filter replacement- annually once or every 5000 liters (approx. 1320 gallons)
- Provides 3 Year limited warranty
- Requires no specialized tools
- Housing Height : 12-3/4 inches
- Diameter: 6-3/4 in
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum Pressure: 15 psi
- Maximum water temperature: 86°F
- Electrical requirements: 120v, 1.8A/50-60 Hz
- All materials conform with FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption
- Built with durable, high-impact plastic.
- Tariff surcharge $35
Third Party Certifications
- Water Quality Association
- NSF Independently Certified
- ETL Listed