New 5 LPM EWOT System with Dual Port Mega Flow Mask and Reservoir Bag
About Turbo Oxygen System
Turbo Oxygen System is the ultimate EWOT System in body conditioning and self-healing. You will generate profound conditioning and self-healing results without the use of drugs, chemicals, surgery or invasive techniques.Know More
- New 5 LPM O2E2 Oxygen Machine:Generates oxygen at a flow rate of 5 liters per minute.
- Oxygen Reservoir Bag (900L/500L): Stores oxygen generated by the O2E2 Oxygen Machine
- Turbo Mega Flow Mask in your preferred size: Our PATENTED Dual-inlet Turbo Mega Flow Mask offers double the oxygen flow in half the time. It is available in 3 sizes.
- 14 ft Oxygen Supply Hose: Connects the O2E2 Machine with the Reservoir Bag.
- Humidifier Bottle: Used to humidify the Oxygen supplied to the user and prevent drying of nostrils. To be used only for sleep.
- Spare Air Filter: Prevents dirt, dust, and lint from entering your O2E2 Machine.
- 7 ft High Flow Nasal Cannula: High Flow Nasal Cannula is a thin, flexible tube that delivers oxygen directly to your nostrils and is commonly used for oxygen therapy. To be used only for sleep.
- 10 ft Bag-to-Mask Connector Hoses (2 nos): A large connector hose that connects/transports O2 from the Reservoir Bag to the Turbo Mega-Flow mask.
- Bag-to-Mask Connector Hose Adaptors (2 nos): Used to connect the Turbo Mega Flow Mask to the hoses.
- Corks for Bag to Mask Connector Hose (2 nos): Used to close the Bag to Mask Connector Hose when not in use
- Large Y Connector: Used to split the flow from the O2E2 machine in such a way that it can be used by two persons simultaneously. It can also be used to join two units into a single unit. To be used for optional essential-oil integration.
- Small Y Connector: Splits O2 from O2E2 to simultaneously slow-fill the bag and sleep.
- Pressure Relief Valve: This valve attached to the Oxygen Reservoir Bag protects the bag from excessive overfilling. This can put less internal pressure on the seams and outlets.
- White Caps (5 nos): Used to close off the O2 inlet bag feeder nipples when not being connected to the oxygen machine.
- S hooks (2 nos): Used to attach the Oxygen Reservoir Bag to the ceiling vertically.
- Roof Hanging Screws (2 nos): For the secure mounting of the Oxygen Reservoir Bag.
*Note : Exercise Equipment not included. Preferred Exercise Equipment: Treadmill/Elliptical Machine/Recumbent Bike.
- Designed to provide a steady oxygen flow of up to 5 liters per minute.
- Delivers oxygen to users with varying flow requirements
- Lightweight and compact
- Equipped with accessible user controls and battery-free alarms
- Durable and reliable design for providing unlimited, trouble-free oxygen supply
- Features audible and visual alarms, including High Pressure, High/Low Flow, Low Oxygen, High Gas Temperature, and Power Failure
- Features quiet operation
- Convenient handles for easy transport
Specifications - 5 LPM Machine
- Flow Settings: 0.5 - 5 LPM
- Oxygen Purity: 90±3%
- Outlet Pressure: 5±0.5 PSI
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.5in x 13.5 in x 22.5 in
Oxygen Reservoir Bag
Oxygen Breathing Reservoir Bag stores 900 / 500 liters of undiluted oxygen generated by the oxygen concentrator to deliver you 25 to 150 times more oxygen while you perform Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) as well as during your pre-and-post workout sessions. Performing EWOT with O2E2 Oxygen Machine, O2 Reservoir Bag, and Turbo Mega-Flow mask for just 15 minutes a day helps you have stamina and enhances your physical endurance and mental performance.
- Designed to store and deliver 900 liters of oxygen for deep breathing
- One of the 3 Key Components of Turbo Oxygen System
- Built with medical grade, smell-and-phthalate-free material used in surgical implants
- Extremely safe, physically strong and long-lasting
- Best suited for athletes, persons who desire to reap the maximum benefits from Exercise (generally recommended for persons with height>5’8”), intense exercisers
- Does not permit leakage for the sake of Mold Prevention; possible to open one O2 Port by removing the hose to let it breathe
- No chances of Oxygen breakdown and outgas into lungs
- No need of cleaning the bag
- Made with 100% Silicone
- Certified Medical Grade Material
- 3 size variants are available
- Supports multi-user environments
- Valves in the mask only allow inhalation of clean dry O2 and exhalation of CO2 into the room; No need of cleaning the Hoses
- Autoclave Compatibility: Can withstand all cleaning procedures (including autoclave and sterilization)
- Offers 2.5 times more breathing volume
- Dual port feature
- Allows easy and effortless breathing
- Accelerates the speed of recovery by allowing unrestricted and trouble-free breathing
- Strengthened endurance
- No dilution of O2
- Zero chest tension
- Small- Suitable for persons who are 5’3” or below
- Medium- Suitable for persons who are tall in the range 5’4” to 6’4”
- Large- Suitable for persons who are 6’5” and up
- 3 Year warranty for the machine
- 3 Year warranty for the mask
- 3 Year warranty for the bag
- Call us : +1-704-597-6775
- Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge Base : help.optimalbreathing.com
We are a BBB Accredited Business with a commitment to trust.View Our BBB Page
Get your order in the fastest possible time - no matter where.Read Shipping Policy
For all questions - our 24/7 hotline is happy to answer.Dial +1-704-597-6775
Learn what scientific researches say about breathing and EWOTRead Clinical Studies
Learn about Oxygen and its benefits through authentic articles.Learn More About Oxygen
Find answers to any of your questions from hundreds of FAQ.Visit Knowledge Base
Benefits of EWOT
EWOT improves the oxygen flow into arteries, veins, and even the tiniest capillaries that connect arteries and veins. Increasing oxygenation in the body helps your cells get sufficient oxygen to perform vital physiologic and metabolic functions.
- Improves Oxygenation of the Body
- Improves Immune System Function
- Delays Aging Process