Breathing Kits, sleep, voice (non-oxygen machines or bags) accessories and nutritionals are shipped via USPS or whichever method you pick.
- Shipping cost for your order will be displayed at the time of checkout.
- Each item is custom made as per your order, so allow us 2 to 5 days to get your order ready
- Depending on where you live, the shipping transit may vary.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s)
- The tracking number will be active within 24 hours
- OptimalBreathing.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
Unopened Items - You may return within 30 days. Refund will be in the original form of payment less any discounts, shipping and 15% restocking fees. If you received a ‘free shipping’ order, we will deduct the original shipping cost. The shipping cost would be applicable for both ways.
Please note there might be special circumstances where we might have had to ship from our international warehouse, in which case the original shipping cost from the international warehouse to the destination will be applicable. Return shipping cost, as applicable, from the customer's address to Optimal Breathing's warehouse will also be chargeable.
Store Credit - There are no refunds beyond 30 days. However, you may return within 45 days for store credit only (minus shipping fees, as explained above).
Opened Items - For opened items, refund will be in the original form of payment less any discounts, shipping and 30% restocking fees.
- You must call us for an authorization number.
- Securely place the items you are returning in sturdy packaging.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Include name, address and telephone number and reason for return/refund.
- Fastest service with tracking info, use USPS Priority. For Oxygen Concentrators, use UPS Ground Shipping.
- Use the mailing address below: Optimal Breathing, 282 Fischer Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29715
There is a restocking charge of 15% of the purchase price. and you must pay for all shipping. If the machine has more than 5 hours added it will be treated as a used unit and refund will be done, accordingly.
Ship Returns to:
OPTIMAL BREAHTING, 282 Fischer Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29715
Call us at +1-704-597-6775 or email us as email@example.com if you have any questions.
- New Machines - Shipping is FREE if they are within 48 contiguous states of United States.
- Rebuilt Machines - Shipping is FREE if they are within 48 contiguous states of United States
- All machines for Worldwide shipping will have a pre-negotiated flat rate shipping price.
- Alaska, HI, and Canada are considered International and flat rate shipping will be applicable.
- Shipping included to the 48 contiguous USA states.
- International shipping options are noted in the cart check out.
- Accessories purchased after the initial machine or bag purchase are shipped via USPS and the rates are in the cart upon checkout.
- Cancellations during shipping (before arrival): Shipping costs to customers and back to the factory are not refundable. A 15% restocking may apply to refused items.
- We do not guarantee delivery within a specific period. All shipping takes approximately 2-5 business days to ship and another 5-7 business days for delivery.
- International may be as much as 15 days for machines and 3 weeks for bags unless you opt for Federal Express and an increased charge.
- Cancellations due to delays in shipping retain the same cancellation fees to the buyer as mentioned above.
- Warranties apply to each product. See individual product page for warranty details.
A: All sales are final on all items. Warranties apply to each product. See individual product page for warranty details.