OXYGEN ENHANCED EXERCISE, O2E2, OXYGEN THERAPY - EWOT) - AFFORDABLE OXYGEN GENERATORS
You know the feeling when
you actually wake up early to workout?
Oxygen Training is the use of oxygen during exertion to optimize health and energy production regardless of health conditions or disease. TURBO OXYGEN is an oxygen training system - it absolutely requires some sort of exertion during use, and is only intended for use to optimize health. It is not intended to be used absent exercise or exertion; or to treat, prevent or cure any disease or health condition.
IN-HOME FITNESS - PERSONAL TRAINING - BETTER SLEEP - CELLULAR STRENGTHENING - ENHANCE STAMINA - SPEED RECOVERY - LOWER LACTIC ACID - INCREASE ENDURANCE - ACCELRATE HEALING - HELP PREVENT ILLNESS - IMPROVE MENTAL CLARITY
10-15 minutes is all you need.
Questions? Call 704.597.6775 ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat
There is a direct relationship between oxygen and vitality. Transferring oxygen from the lungs to the cells is the most significant factor in whether you live a healthy life or not. This transfer mechanism becomes weakened with age and the odds towards illness increase. EWOT AKA TurboOxygen greatly aid the body in getting oxygen to the tissues.
Oxygen comprises 21% of the atmosphere. Dr. Robert Rowen of Second Opinion explains that in your 30s, the amount of oxygen released to the cells is significantly higher than in your 70s. When you age, the oxygen arterial pressure falls. Thus, while the volume of oxygen may stay the same and it may appear you are getting enough, you may be oxygen deficient because there isn't enough pressure to make use of the volume of oxygen.
- Increase VO2max (maximum oxygen consumption) and SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation), SMO2 (muscle oxygen saturation). Lower to eliminated BL (blood lactic acid). Reduce HR (heart rate).
One aspect of the breakthrough of EWOT aka TurboOxygen Enhanced Exercise is they raise the arterial pressure to youthful levels. Another is what Dr. William Campbell Douglas calls the Law Of Mass Action. Law of Mass Action says that plasma will absorb extra oxygen that hemoglobin cannot absorb and much of that extra oxygen will get into the tissues anyway. They both involve breathing higher levels of oxygen while exercising. Exercise increases the circulation, creating a greater pressure to drive oxygen into the capillaries. The increase in quantity via mass action and arterial pressure adds to the repair potential of the transfer mechanism and infusion of extra oxygen to the cells. Oxygen Enhanced Exercise is effective for every conceivable condition because it improves the delivery of the most essential substance in tissue life and repair.
Oxygen generators or concentrators are equipment that provide extra oxygen for the body’s benefit and other uses. These oxygen-producing units can be adapted to fill oxygen bottles. They are used for many tasks such as for Oxygen Enhanced Exercise or Exercise with Oxygen Training/Therapy, for fish tanks, glass blowing, hydroponics, bead marble and sculpture making.
This oxygen produced is at a significantly higher concentration than what is available from the air. O2E2s are a series of models marketed by the Optimal Breathing Association. They are extremely safe to use, can be relatively inexpensive, are more convenient for activities like stationary exercising, and are safer when compared to filling oxygen bottles. One can get them from medical-supply companies, registered distributors, and marketers of new or refurbished models. Oxygen generators can also be employed in industrial applications to provide a bulk supply of oxygen.
How the O2E2s Work
There are numerous models and brands available but the simplest of them consists of two cylinders that are filled with zeolite for absorption of nitrogen from the air. In every cycle, as the air is made to flow into the cylinder, the nitrogen molecules are arrested by the zeolite. The other cylinder is vented off and the nitrogen captured is dispersed. Nitrogen is approximately 78% of the air we breathe so when it is gone, mostly pure oxygen is left, leaving 92% to 95% pure oxygen to breathe. This process is called Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA).
There has been a significant boom in the oxygen-concentrator/generator market in the past decade. There are numerous models that are capable of producing from 1 to 10 liters per minute. For some therapy purposes the concentrators fill bottles that work on the pulse or demand flow and provide oxygen only when the person is inhaling. They generate 1/2 to 10 liters per minute depending on the application and can be combined to produce even more. These O2E2s are approximately 2 feet high, come with a 50 foot hose and can be rolled around on wheels and plugged into an electrical 110 outlet or a DC adapter. Even smaller ones are available but are 4-6 times more expensive.
Only FAA approved concentrators can be used on commercial planes. Oxygen generators are also used in the military for exercise stress recovery and to accompany surgery.
Industrial Oxygen Generators
These are used for producing larger volumes and higher pressures than the small, O2E2 sized or smaller more portable individual units. They work on the principle of Vacuum Swing Adsorption (VSA). They make use of a single-pressure blower. It comes with a valve that turns around the flow via the blower, and here is where the regeneration occurs. Such large volume generators are used in the welding and aquaculture industries, and in the farming of freshwater and saltwater organisms such as finfish, mollusks and crustaceans. Air Products is one company that produces them.
The large, industrial oxygen units are most often referred to as oxygen generators so as to distinguish them from the smaller units used in hospitals, clinics, and with home exercise equipment. But the oxygen produced is the same.
Safety of Oxygen Concentrators (O2E2)
These are often used in clinical and emergency situations or as home oxygen bars. Many chiropractor's clients of ours use them in their offices. Books have been written assuring their safety and practically ZERO side effects from extra oxygen unless one has severe respiratory disease and then their use should be monitored by an experienced health care professional. Otherwise they are not potentially dangerous like the oxygen cylinders that have the chance of leaking or being propelled across a room doing damage to its occupants. Also the bottles have a limited supply of O2 and are very heavy and much more expensive to keep refilling. O2E2s are by far more convenient and cost effective for a non-stop oxygen supply where stationary or home/office use is preferred.
In addition, O2E2s can be used for augmenting CPAP or BiPAP. CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) that delivers a single, continuous level of air pressure. Though we prefer first addressing breathing mechanics, CPAP or BIPAP is sometimes effective in treating obstructive sleep apnea. BiPAP delivers a higher pressure while breathing in, and a lower pressure while breathing out. BiPAP is also used to treat obstructive sleep apnea, and is sometimes helpful in treating central sleep apnea.
Apart from this, they can be used for emphysema, COPD and other respiratory aliments,. We do not service the lung-disease or illness-treatment markets. Our units are expressly for exercise enhancement, wellness and anti-aging. It seems that today’s stress, lifeless foods and pollution are making adequate oxygen a lot harder to come by. Our O2E2s produce an unlimited supply of oxygen for just pennies a day.
Bottom line. It works.
- Reduction of susceptibility to disease
- Cancer and cancer relapse prophylaxis (stabilization of immunodefense)
- The increase of general circulation stability
- Conditioning at permanent job stress (restorative training for the manager)
- Conditioning before predictable intensive physical or psychical stress (operations, delivery, several hours of artistic, political or sporting events)
- Conditioning after intensive stress to minimize the aftermaths (danger of heart attack also in younger years, fatigue, the difficulty of breathing, reduction in vitality and so on)
- The increase of mechanical performance reserve strongly reduced at ripe old age and therefore increase of individual expectation of life (reduction of the „biologic age“ by average 10 years)
- Intensification of holiday effect by treatment during the holiday period
- Fighting Illnesses and Suffering
- Amelioration of degenerative phenomenon’s in the eye area
- Reduction of frequency of angina-pectoris attacks by the support of perfusion of coronary vessels in coronary heart disease
- Strengthening of aspiratory muscles in pulmonary emphysema
- Amelioration of bronchial asthma and shortness of breath
- Influence on certain liver diseases, support of detoxifying function of the liver at toxic load
- Combating circulatory disorders in extremities (intermittent clotting, prevention of amputations)
- Reduction of frequency and severity of migraine attacks
- Acceleration of wound healing/contribution to renormalizing low blood pressure
- Acceleration of rehabilitation after serious illness (after a heart attack, operation, infection, intoxication)
- Reduction of side effects and increase of the main effect of drugs
- Amelioration of the toxic side effects of conventional cancer therapies (operation, radiation, and chemotherapy)
- Increasing performance reserve reduced by a lack of exercise after serious illnesses (especially such as paralysis, arthritis, rheumatism and nursing cases)
- Neighbors are quietly sharing their systems with open minded friends and neighbors.
Questions? Call +1-704-597-6775 or email email@example.com