SinuCleanse Neti Pot is a nasal wash system for relieving nasal congestion and sinus symptoms safely and effectively. It has a unique soft tip to offer you better comfort and allows the gentle flow of gravity to deliver SinuCleanse saline solution. Recent studies have shown that regular use may reduce the duration and frequency of cold and flu symptoms as well as improve long-term sinus health.
- Helps alleviate symptoms of Nasal congestion, Sinusitis and Rhinitis, Sinus pressure, Cold and flu, Nasal dryness, and Allergies
- Removes inhaled irritants such as dust and pollen
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes
- Helps moisturize dry nasal passages
- Unique soft tip for better comfort
- Includes 30 saline packets
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective
- 100% natural and preservative-free
- Free of BPA and Latex
- Transparent blue design allows you to have a clear view of water level and ensures the saline is completely dissolved
- Sodium Bicarbonate USP 700 mg
- Sodium Chloride USP 2300 mg
- No inactive ingredients
Can be used with the enclosed saline packets to make either an Isotonic or Hypertonic solution.
Isotonic solution: creates a mild, less concentrated salt solution of 9 mg of Sodium Chloride per ml of water (1 saline packet per 8 fl oz/240 ml). This concentration is similar to the salt concentration of the body and will be more comfortable.
Hypertonic solution: creates a more concentrated salt solution which is similar to the salt content of ocean water. For making a hypertonic solution, dissolve 2 saline packets per 8 fl oz/240 ml.
- Adults and Children (4 years or above): Use ½-1 packet per 4 fl oz (120ml) up to every 2 hours as needed
- Children under 4 years: Consult your healthcare practitioner
- Stop using the product and consult your healthcare practitioner if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved
- Do not use unfiltered tap water
- Do not use if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection/blocked ears