GENERAL DIRECT AND INDIRECT BREATHING RELATED ISSUES.
Optimal Breathing Development Work integrates ancient teachings and modern science and technology and is compatible with all forms of religious or spiritual expression. Watch the founder of Optimal Breathing giving a short comment on chronic issues that is related to breathing.
Like chocolate must be tasted to know what it is like, breathing must be felt, moment to moment.
The Purpose of Optimal Breathing
- Those wanting to live life the fullest and more on their own terms.
- Those with chronic health challenges.
- Those who have been excessively medicated.
- Those accused of faking illness but just knew something was wrong with their breathing.
- To all health professionals who want to ensure we all get, and stay healthy.
- To all medical doctors and holistic health professionals frustrated with the excesses of the prescription drug industry and their misguided colleagues that support those excesses.
- To anyone wanting to breathe better, and live a longer, fuller, healthier life.
- We don’t compete with Eastern or conventional Western medicine, we complement it.
I do what I do because changing the breathing is the most relevant thing I have seen in 40 years studying heath and well being that change people’s lives in almost everything they do 24/7/365. We have used over 85,000 Optimal Breathing test takers scores to determine that there are many health issues that is related you breathing or could be improve or prevented through some breathing techniques and skills which has be created over the cause of 40 years helping people stay healthy through better breathing.
The ALL-IN-ONE Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit™ will help you if you want to;
- Wake up rested
- Enhance learning ability
- Reduce asthma symptoms
- Strengthened immune system
- Strengthen performance skills
- Reduce cardiovascular risk
- Reduce anxiety & depression
- Improve regulation of blood sugar levels
- Help prevent neurological & circulatory issues linked to disease
- Improved digestion
- Improved recovery following exercise or exertion
- Reduced attention deficits & hyperactivity
- Pain relief from headaches, migraine, back pain, sciatica, neuralgia.
- Increase tidal volume