Iodine - Liposomal Liquid
I cannot speak too highly of this product. Liposomes, which use a form of nanotechnology science, also impressively and harmoniously, use the generalized nature of the Liposomes themselves to therefore increasing the efficacy, bioavailability, absorption, and delivery of these certain entrapped dietary and nutritional supplements.
This is an incredible source of natural energy. I hate the taste of seaweed and kelp so never got into eating it. Iodized salt, of course, is mostly contraindicated due to excessive sodium and purity issues. So for years, I took natural thyroid, but I still had low energy.
“Nearly 74% of normal, “healthy” adults may no longer consume enough iodine.” Nancy Piccone. Life Extension Magazine.
- Iodized salt is the chief source of iodine in the industrialized world.
- Rates of iodine deficiency have reached epidemic levels, increasing fourfold over the past 40 years.
- The recent scientific analysis reveals that many commercial table salt brands now contain inadequate amounts of iodine.
- Iodine is critical to healthy thyroid function.
- Inadequate iodine intake causes weight gain, low energy, depression, cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline, and a variety of cancers.
- Iodine is vital to breast health in older women, with low intake correlated to increased risks for breast cancer and fibrocystic breast disease. Life Extension Magazine.
The best Iodine, with the newest technology 100% absorbable.
- Iodine is extremely good for building one's health.
- Iodine is the metabolic mineral.
- Iodine is essential for the thyroid and a variety of different glands.
- Iodine is very important in the body for the assimilation of the key minerals, such as calcium and silica.
- Iodine is important for brain function and mental health.
- Iodine seems to work as a monitor or controller, for calcium metabolism and takes part in bone metabolism.
- It Regulates estrogen production and may be helpful in protecting against breast cancer.
- Iodine is the most potent killer of viruses, bacteria, and fungi in the world.
- Iodine has the highest frequency of all of Nature’s essential minerals and is known to be spiritually elevating
|1 or 3 Bottles||One 2 oz bottle, Three 2 Oz bottles|
Includes a dropper for measuring up to 1 ml. 1 ml =12.5 mg elemental iodine
Liposomes, which use a form of nanotechnology science, also impressively and harmoniously, use the generalized nature of the Liposomes themselves to therefore increasing the efficacy, bioavailability, absorption, and delivery of these certain entrapped dietary and nutritional supplements.
I often tell people that their breathing is their “engine” and their thyroid is their “spark plug”. Well, iodine is the “gasoline” for the thyroid). I thought I had pretty good energy but whoa! what a difference. In one day My ENERGY went way up. At age 71 that is a big deal. I moved 50,000 pounds at the gym (also using my breathing insights) and left energized with zero fatigue an didn’t have to nap that afternoon. No excessive hyper caffeine feel either. Just more energy and stamina. Woke up feeling better rested. I cannot speak too highly of this product. I hate the taste of seaweed and kelp so never got into eating it. Iodized salt, of course, is mostly contraindicated due to excessive sodium and purity issues. So for years, I took natural thyroid. David Wolf, the Raw Foods advocate, hammered away one day about what Iodine did for him. (which implies that even raw fooders can become hypothyroid). I eventually discovered our present version and WOW!
Of course, I started worrying about taking too much. What are the overdose indicators? Too much thyroid and you feel hyper or anxious from the caffeine-like over-stim. More about that in the email you get when you buy the product. It turns out there most likely are very few negatives. After a long conversation with the president of VincoInc.com I felt assured that given no hyper feelings and a decent awareness of your heart rate not being too fast (mine did not change at all), feeling anxious or any loss of sleep/insomnia (which can actually be aided with better thyroid function) then your body’s energy, mood, heart rate and sleep may well be the best ones to gauge the amount needed. A blood test may be in line but it seems to me that you will feel different and that will tell you more but I could be wrong. So I leave that to you and your health professional and I make no health claims as the FDA has not reviewed this material. But for $15.00 dollars? Why not give it a try.
The bottle has a measured eye dropper. I used the max once daily for nearly a week then backed off to half an eye dropper to about 6mg. It works so fast I changed it every few days for weeks. Over several months I leveled out at a full dropper twice a day.
I am allowing my energy to guide me. Time will tell. You should over time learn what works best and you can always go get a blood test to refine that insight. I trust my body more than most blood tests. Blood tests are what kept the need a secret as they measured “normal”. You can use the basal thyroid test in our HHQ if you wish. Here is a pdf of the product Oh, it tastes good too. A mild mint flavor. Look what costs are. To me just trying it is a no-brainer. Advanced instructions including a review of Dr. David Brownstein’s book called Iodine, Why You Need It which includes his protocols (usually more is better) are emailed a few days after purchase. It shares that Japanese men take 12.5 mg daily; the women 13.3. 1 ml =12.5 mg elemental iodine.Buy Now