Permanent results only come from permanent changes in diet and lifestyle“
-- Dr.Joel Fuhrman
There is no secret that an unhealthy weight plays a huge factor in myriad health issues that are faced by the people today. If you have been suffering from weight management issues and got no success after trying many dietary plans, gym sessions and weight loss supplements, it’s time to understand the basics of weight issues first.
It is always wiser and easier to slowly shrink your appetite and stomach than to exercise endlessly to burn extra calories from the meal that you should not have taken at the first place.
Each Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit includes ALL of the themes. Choose the theme you prefer now and change it over time if and when your goals change.
It is a long-term approach towards a healthy lifestyle. It involves the balance of physical exercise and healthy eating to equalize intake and expenditure. Weight management focuses on long-term effects that are obtained through slow loss of weight, followed by maintenance of an ideal weight for sex, age and height.
METHODS OF WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily“
-- Mike Murdock
1. Set Realistic Goals.
Learn where you are today and where you see yourself after some time. Know your Body Mass Index (BMI) and based on that set yourself up with short term goals. They are more achievable and lets you be on track towards the long term goals.
2. Understand Your Food Intake
Track your food habits by writing or through a tracking app to understand what, why and how much you want to eat. Being careful of the eating habits and also be aware of the interference and excuses which can help you get real about the goals.
3. Make Smart Choices
You don't necessarily have to give up your favorite food. Learn to make good food choices and simple alternative choices. Discover healthy snacks, fruits, and vegetables to help you feel fuller for the longer period.
4. Manage Your Portion Size
It's very easy to overeat when you get to eat the tasty meal. Small portions can help prevent overeating. Therefore, learn the difference between serving and a portion and to keep it reasonable.
5. Be Physically Active
Physical activity is something that gets your heart beat up like jogging and walking. Aim for minimum 150 minutes of easy physical activities every week that includes intensive breathing exercises, cycling, dance classes and play football.
DID YOU KNOW?
You can have your opinion, but you can’t have your own facts“
-- Ricky Gervais
- Americans spend more than $117 billion every year for the treatment of obesity-linked diseases such as heart diseases, dementia, diabetes, and arthritis.
- 65% of American population is overweight
- More than 40% of US citizens have high cholesterol
- 50% of Americans over 65 years of age have high blood pressure
- Nearly 70% of Americans are unaware of the fact that they have high blood pressure.
- Over 1,000,000 U.S citizens have metabolic syndrome
- 92% of Americans are deficient essential vitamins and minerals
- Over $50 billion is spent on weight loss all alone annually
- Medicare and Medicaid costs are expected to skyrocket in next 3-4 years with an estimate of 8.9% and 6.7% respectively.
- Health insurance costs have also skyrocketed by 10% in last 7 years. Since the year 2000, the health insurance cost has increased 59% while the wages have raised to only 12%.
Summary: To sum up everything, we are paying for the healthcare and getting no return on investment. IT'S TIME WE TAKE CHARGE OF OUR HEALTH, NOW!
INHALE, EXHALE & BURN FAT
Just breathe in and breathe out and remember that moving forward means taking one step at a time“
-- Linda Seidler
We all are aware that oxygen helps burn fat. After 15-20 minutes if intensive breathing exercise, you will receive more oxygen that will be used for bat burning and other bodily functions. Losing belly fat is a tough task and defi-nitely not an easy task. But if you end up spending hours working out in gym and hours running, it not only tedious but also expensive.
How about simple breathing techniques that can really help you lose body weight? Yes, that’s right! You heard it. The secret of reducing that excess amount of fat through your nose. Deep breathing is one of the best exercises to reduce fat which helps in shaping up in a very relaxed manner.
Once can easily eliminate the fat with the help of breathing exercises. Breathing exercises have gained a lot of popularity in last few years and they have turned out to be really useful and effective. They widely help you gain longevity and health along with good digestion through muscle strengthening.
If you are looking for an easy but the best available option for your weight management, ALL-IN-ONE Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit™ offers you different types of breathing exercising course. To make it easier the course is available on disk which can be used on any Pc, laptop. For no disk devices, there are easy download options for Ipad/Tablet and smartphone.
USING ALL-IN-ONE OPTIMAL BREATHING KIT
With the help of this weight management program:
- Your breathing will improve the metabolism to burn fat and also soften the emotional issues that can lead to unnecessary food cravings. It will also make you improve your sense of well-being and self-awareness.
- The program includes special breathing techniques and develops natural and healthy breathing habits plus many digestives, nutritional and homeopathic with instant and free downloads.
- The program also includes nutritional and lifestyle tools for physical and mental transformation.
- ALL-IN-ONE Optimal Breathing program does not include any medication and hence there is no space for side effects and allergies.
- The special segment of the program also caters to how to handle your food cravings for special food with healthy choices.
It is an interesting fact that if you utilize all the aspects of breathing program you are assured virtually of losing you really need to. The program has a very Holistic approach and each aspect makes you realize and is aware of your own body when put together.
All you need is 10 to 30 minutes per day because it will lead to improvement of breathing for rest of the day. The breathing kit also includes Optimal Diaphragm Strengthener. A special breathing training/resistance device invented by wind instrument to strengthen your breathing muscle is an additional benefit offered.
BENEFITS OF BREATHING EXERCISES
Keep Calm & Breathe Deeply“
Breathing requires no extra effort as is an involuntary process but breathing alone is not enough to sustain a well-balanced life. It is important to breathe correctly to stay happy, live longer, and keep away the illnesses. Here are some of the benefits of breathing:
- Releases Tension – Deep breathing helps in increased the flow of oxygen supply to different parts of the body and also reduces the feelings of fear, stress, and anger.
- Detoxifies Your Body – Your body releases almost 70% of the toxins from the nose in the form of breathing. So, if you do not breath properly, then you are storing up the wastes and toxins which can lead to illnesses over time.
- Relaxes Your Mind – The excessive stress level and anxiety can result in different health issues. Deep breathing supplies oxygen and reduces levels of anxiety and helps in relaxing the body which in turn improve insight and clarity.
- Helps With Weight Loss – The extra supply of oxygen to the body through the deep breathing helps in reducing excess fat deposited and further helps with weight loss.
Things To Keep In Mind
The breathing exercise should be practiced systematically. Breathing ex-ercises show great results if they are practiced after a gentle form of ex-ercises such as walking.Performing all these types of breathing exercises to reduce belly fat is the best alternative than another form of physical activities.
They are performed without equipment and is also accessible to everyone. You won’t need to go to the gym to sweat it all out. These breathing exercises are easily available the go.
Weight management program includes breathing development techniques, exercises, different nutritional and physical strategies. This premier self-help weight management program have received great feedback with many success stories. Give yourself an excuse to look and feel better today. Order now!