Pulse Oximeter - Fingertip
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed for the non-invasive measurement of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) through the finger. This device features a LED panel with a red display for showing SpO2/pulse rate data as well as a single-button operation.
SpO2 is the amount of oxyhemoglobin expressed as a percentage of functioning hemoglobin. Functioning hemoglobin is capable of carrying oxygen and includes oxygenated hemoglobin (HbO2) and deoxygenated hemoglobin (Hb).
Pulse Rate (measured in beats per minute or bpm) is the frequency of heartbeats.
- Easy-to-read results with large LED display
- Displays SpO2, pulse rate data, and bar graph
- Accurate and reliable readings with advanced DSP technology
- Features single-button operation
- Lightweight and portable
- Versatile and ready to use
- Monitors oxygen levels in real-time
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2.25” x 1.2” x 1.2”
- Weight: 2 oz (approx)
- Power: Two AAA 1.5v alkaline batteries
- Power consumption: Smaller than 30mA (normal)
- Operating Temperature: 40-100℉
- Storage Temperature: -4℉ to 131℉
- Relative humidity: 15-85% non-condensing
For healthy individuals, oxygen saturation values are between 95% and 100%