By conditioning your lungs and creating pulmonary resistance, your diaphragm is strengthened, thereby making your lungs work harder. When lungs work harder, the surface area and elasticity in the alveoli is increased, thus increasing your stamina and ability to go harder at your sport -- or simply have increased energy for daily living.
Respiratory Muscle Trainer Device Benefits
- Resistive breathing device forces you to breathe more diaphragmatically
- Isometric exerciser for lungs and diaphragm muscle
- Strengthens the diaphragm
- Decreases sleeping problems such as insomnia and snoring
- Boosts metabolism and dramatically lowers appetite
- Reduces the tendency for shallow breathing
- As a result of fat burning, energy levels are increased
- Develops lung capacity for full relaxed inhalation during quiet breathing
- Used regularly/properly, this device will help curtail smoking while at the same time increasing lung capacity
- May aid troubled breathing
- May aid hyperventilation syndrome/overbreathing.
- May help to regulate abnormal low-level carbon dioxide or phosphate body shortages
- Increases ability for longer and smoother tones
- Increases ability for more accurate tones via longer and smoother breath support
- Eliminates space between wind-based musical phrases - fewer pauses
- Allows a musician to vocalize or play out more
- Both an exerciser and a way to measure progress
Who can benefit?
Anyone who recognizes the replenishing, the restorative value that comes with properly balanced deep breathing, improved inhalation and exhalation, more energy, better sleep and much more can benefit from this respiratory muscle trainer device.
How to works
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.