A guided breathing development exercise and meditation to teach you to let go of/surrender tension and negativity, access your healing state, strengthen your relaxation response, and lengthen your natural breathing pause.
"I like to say that meditation isn't at all a way of making your mind be quiet; rather it's a way of entering into the quiet that is already there." Deepak Chopra
Audio CD or digital download. iPOD compatible. 55 minutes.
A spoken guided breathing exercise CD with helpful drawings and background support of a world class collection of over 20 Tibetan sound healing instruments called singing bowls. Top quality stress relief. Let go of tension and worry like you never have before. It is the perfect introduction to breathing and stress management for someone who is extra concerned about quality and results.
Relaxation isn't just a state of mind. That's only part of it. The breath must be released, balanced, or freed up with our thoughts. With this guided exercise your body will automatically initiates deeper easier effortless breathing. This guided breathing exercise CD teaches you the fundamental skills to learn how to relax your mind and body thereby reducing tension and worry. It will also help improve sleep, lower blood pressure, and the de-stress will greatly aid the immune system.
- Develop longer times between breaths, get more relaxed and in touch with body sensations
- Those who use EEG machines report a post exercise increase in alpha wave strength in the occipital and parietal regions of the brain.
- Help in lowering blood pressure
- Being able to rest more easily and deeply
- Better access your healing state
- Greatly aids chakra balancing
- Being more flexible in your thoughts and actions
- Handling change in a calmer fashion
- Practice and deepen auto-regulation
- Improve kinesthetic sensing of breathing
- May or may not be helpful for those with sleep apnea
- Get more in touch with body sensations, feelings and resolving/surrendering/letting go of negative emotions*
*"What is the surrender state? It means to be free of negative feelings in a given area so that creativity and spontaneity can manifest without opposition or the interference of inner conflict."
"If the feeling has been totally surrendered and let go, usually all thoughts associated with it will have disappeared entirely and be replaced by a concluding thought which handles the matter quickly." "The corollary to letting go of negative feelings is to stop resisting the positive ones". Letting Go, the Pathway to Surrender" David Hawkins, MD PhD. "Highly recommended reading and very complementary to this exercise. Skim chapter 20. It is over the top but most of the rest of the book is PURE GOLD. Alternate this exercise over time along with readings". Michael Grant White more about Hawkins, Letting Go and Breathing
Included in the Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit Below cards C34 a & b below (of the 40 in the Breathing kit) are included in PDF format upon purchase of Better Breathing Exercise 1