How and Which Body Systems Are Influenced by The Way We Breathe?
- Steady energy throughout the day
- Great positive mood(s)
- Freedom to breathe deeply and easily
- Waking up clear-headed and refreshed
- A Clear mind and good memory
- A strong vocal expression.
- Increases vital energy so the body has more energy to put towards its constant process of self-healing and detoxifying
- Lessens stress responses by regulating the nervous system that staves off diverting energy from healthy immune system function.
- Accelerating regeneration of tissues by allowing the regenerative systems of the body to heal/regenerate instead of fight off invaders.
- Speeds recovery from trauma and disease
- Partially compensates for inherited limitation and genetic weaknesses
The Respiratory System
- Dramatically aids in relief of many long-term respiratory difficulties such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD
- Reduces chest pains due to tight muscles thus the tension causing anxiety of "heart attack potential" is reduced
- Opens up the chest to make breathing easier and fuller which facilitates the strengthening of the life force, emotional stability, and mental clarity to feel more energetic
- Maintains body balance which supports ease of breathing including the proper CO2 elimination
- Improves blood circulation and relieves congestion
- Increases flow of oxygen to oxygen loving organs such as the brain and eyes
- Eases the strain on the heart by increasing oxygen to the heart
The Nervous System
- Calms a chronic "fight or flight" anxiety state by reversing the breathing patterns which began at the time of the original trauma
- Healthfully stimulates the nervous system where fatigue is present
- Depending on the technique used, healthy breathing can balance brain hemispheres
The Digestive System
- Proper diaphragmatic action acts as a pump to massage the internal organs, significantly aiding their function
- Calms the emotions which directly affect the parasympathetic nervous system of rest, digestion and healing.
- Helps eliminate excess fluids through the breath
- Reduces swelling of the body (edema)
- Decreases stress on organs of elimination, thus helping the body to naturally cleanse and tonify.
The Lymphatics System
- Increases depth and continuity of lymphatic fluid circulation which
- Helps speed recovery after major illnesses
Muscular / Ligaments
- Upper body strength is directly affected by proper breathing
- Feeling better and more present in your body naturally leads to a greater desire to exercise for health and enjoyment
- Improves coordination and grace via greater relaxation and self-awareness
- Releases and reduces the muscular tension that eventually may cause structural problems
- Helps increase flexibility and strength of joints; when you breathe easier you move easier
- Reduces wrinkles due to improved circulation and blood oxygen flow
- Results in the radiant skin at any age
- Replaces energy lost during the natural process of growth and aging
- Deep breathing can also help with hair growth. Visit HairLossRevolution.com for more information.
- Improves the power of mental concentration and observation
- Lower stress levels lead to higher productivity, greater learning capacity, better decision making
- Increases feelings of safety, nurturing and self-acceptance
- Produces profound relaxation and inner peace (think: grace under pressure and courage under fire)
- Reverses effects of stress related to self-defeating habits and tendencies, including childhood traumas, religious programming, and cultural conditioning
- Strengthens coping skills
- Enhances a sense of self and inner power
- Produces heightened self-awareness and self-love which leads to a healthier life.
- Deepens meditation or spiritual connection
- Heightens intuition
- Balances subtle energy systems affecting all the bodies: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual
- Enhances creativity
- Relaxation, self-love, and self-acceptance leads to greater compassion for others
- Helps clarify and strengthen boundaries and take responsibility for their role in relationships
- Increases awareness and management of subtle energies within and around you and others
- Regulates intensity of orgasm
- Higher relaxation levels and self-love lead to more compatible partner choice
- Remove painful, energy-depleting effects of fear, including those related to the fear of death, disease, the body, foods, parents and other people, lack of abundance, impoverishment, phobias, environmental threats, the future and the past, unstable economic trends, political unrest, etc.
- Neutralize pain from current hurt, disappointment or anger resulting from past emotional trauma or negative experiences in life.
- Cleanse energy-depleting fearful elements, including our original separation from Spirit or Higher Self.
- Improve the possibility that karmic issues no longer need to be resolved through pain and suffering, but through creativity and joy.
- Reduce or remove, due to improved adrenal function, allergies, and intolerances to foods, chemical substances, pesticides, herbicides, air pollutants, radiation, medical drugs, pharmaceutical by-products, etc.
- Undo the root causes of some chronic illness, including cancer, heart disease, MS, diabetes, arthritis, brain disorders, depression, etc.
- Remove any self-perpetuating obstacles to fulfilling your desires, such as selling a house, getting a dream job (provided this is in your highest interest) or enhancing your gifts and spiritual development.
- Eliminate or minimize many difficulties or barriers in life.
- Allow you to let go of resistance? the root cause of much pain and suffering in life.
- Safeguard businesses, corporations, organizations, governments, countries, etc. from potentially harmful influences.