Over-the-Counter Drug Dangers Are Numerous
Sep 30 , 2016
In a Time Magazine article January 10, 2005 Page 48, several so called alternative medications were singled out to have dangerous side effects. To remind you, if you had not taken a drug, over the counter or otherwise, and you had the same "side effect" such as dry mouth, tremors, hallucinations, dizziness, palpitations, headaches, bloody stool, etc, it would be classified as as a disease. "Side effects" are euphemisms for disease, pure and simple.
The Products it mentioned were Aleve, Anaprox, Naprosyn, Advil, Motrin, Sudafed, Dimetapp, Drixoral Nasal, Prilosec, Nenedryl, Alavert, Claritin, Chlor-Trimeton, Tagamet, Zantac, Pepcid.
The ones mentioned as negative to breathing were:
1. Tagamet, Zantc, Pepcid: 63% increase increase of developing pneumonia.
2. Aspirin containing products such as, Bayer Aspirin, Bufferin, Ecotrin and other aspirin products: Difficulty breathing.
3. Prilosec: 89% increase in pneumonia with the elderly.
On closer investigation of Prilosec in The Pill Book by Bantam you can add constipation which causes debris to back up in the lungs, coughing, back pain (invites shallow breathing), sore throat, diarrhea (dehydrates causing reduced lung efficiency).
You will find that when you look deeper into the side effects that many non prescription drugs compromise breathing.
1. Nausea (invites shallow breathing as breathing more often worsens nausea.)
2. Heartburn. An acidic condition that reduces oxygen supplies in the blood.
3. Can not be used with signs of liver disease. How do you know if you have what is classified as disease or not. Liver disease does not appear overnight. It slowly builds. Oxygen utilization can be reduced with poor liver function. I did a liver cleanse and my blood oxygen increased 2 points on my Pulse Oxymeter.
4. Can not be used with signs of kidney disease. How do you know if you have what is classified as disease or not. Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM honors the kidneys as the source of much of our vital energy. Like liver disease, kidney disease does not appear overnight. It slowly builds. I had an acupuncture treatment that focused on my kidneys and caused my energy to skyrocket.
5. Those allergic to anything may well have a liver dysfunction.
6. Constipation. Causes debris to back up in the lungs, and is often a sign of poor digestion and nutrient absorption.